Sunday, June 6, 2010

C is for the Coca-Cola Ferris Wheel

April 30, 2010-- We had planned on going to the Crawfish Boil to see Seether and Theory of a Deadman, annnnd, it just so happened to fall on the week of my C date. I felt like it was a total copout to use Crawfish Boil as my C, but it was the only possibility (my favorite C was coasters, and we could go ride roller coasters, but it was too early in the season for Six Flags to be cooperative with their hours). While reading the Black & White, I noticed that the Coca-Cola Ferris Wheel was going to be at the Crawfish Boil, and if you clipped the ad out, you could get a fast pass to jump the line.



We rode it twice, and had a great time listening to all the music, and eating some yummy food. The second time we rode the ferris wheel, it was a little squeaky, and we were up top of a long time while other people were getting on an off. Both of us got a little freaked out at that point. I was so ready to get off that thing! But, all’s well that ends well and C was fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment